Monday, July 30, 2007

Aiming for the stars

Today I embark on a new journey and it will be a major turning point of my life. The future of the people who rely on me will be greatly affected by the outcome of this quest. The odds are fairly difficult but I shall not falter. I will face my demons with pride and valor. My aptitude will be tested and I must perform beyond my capacity. In solitude I shall conquer my weaknesses, fears and doubts. I will not let anything suppress me. I am who I am! I am a victor! I am Osirus Whiz…

He who conquers others is strong, But he who conquers himself is the greatest victor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good, conquering the fears within is an even bigger accomplishment than climbing everest itself, because there is nothing to fear than fear itself, when you imagine fear fear will manifest and consume you, prohibiting you to accomplish your goal...

Osirus Whiz said...

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and for writing a very intellectual feedback! ☺